Stay Centered in Christ
For women, it’s easy to lose sight of the “why” behind the “what” of their day-to-day activities. Our Women’s Ministry helps them stay centered in Christ—for their own spiritual development and as they serve others.
With Scripture as its guiding principle, our Women’s Ministry strives to:
- Encourage and model personal Bible study—so our daily lives proclaim the Gospel message.
- Collaborate with other ministries to understand how to serve God.
- Explore scripturally sound opportunities for service in every calling of life—from home to church to the world—and equip women to fulfill those callings.
- Develop fresh approaches to God-pleasing ministries for women.
- Offer a variety of venues for communicating and sharing ideas.
- Thank God for the women who’ve gone before us—women who’ve provided a solid foundation of faith and service.