Stay Centered in Christ
For women, it’s easy to lose sight of the “why” behind the “what” of their day-to-day activities. Our Women’s Ministry helps them stay centered in Christ—for their own spiritual development and as they serve others.
Send your application to Laura Newkirk (email@example.com).
With Scripture as its guiding principle, our Women’s Ministry strives to:
- Encourage and model personal Bible study—so our daily lives proclaim the Gospel message.
- Collaborate with other ministries to understand how to serve God.
- Explore scripturally sound opportunities for service in every calling of life—from home to church to the world—and equip women to fulfill those callings.
- Develop fresh approaches to God-pleasing ministries for women.
- Offer a variety of venues for communicating and sharing ideas.
- Thank God for the women who’ve gone before us—women who’ve provided a solid foundation of faith and service.